When visiting the Nickerson-Zwaan web site for the first time, please choose your preferred region and language in the left menu. Click on the box 'Select your Region/Language' and select the preferred option.
- In the Corporate region you will find general information on the company.
- In the other regions you'll find information on our product range and on our presence in each region.
- If you're looking for a representation in another country, please click on "Worldmap to find Nickerson-Zwaan" in the left menu.
- In the left menu you'll also find access to our (password protected) chapters, like Image Bank and Shares.
- The top menu gives access to the different categories of information.
- In the right menu you'll find information on events we organise or in which we participate in each region, and specific information that varies per region.
- If you agree to accept 'cookies', your computer will start automatically in the last chosen region and language next time you visit our site.
- To go back to the homepage you can click on "Home" in the green coloured bow below.
- If you have any question or feedback you are kindly invited to use this option in the left menu.
Navigating in "Products"
The "Products" chapter consists of maximum five levels, from top to bottom:
- Overview of all available crops (by moving pointer to Products chapter)
- Crop overview with main types
- Varieties overview including main features
- Contact with regional crop specialist
You can navigate by choosing them one by one. Every next level you pass to is indicated in the path above the requested data. You can go back to any level by clicking the "bread crumbs" in this path.
To move up to the previous screen, please use the "Back" button.
Any page you visit can be printed by clicking the printer icon positioned above at the right side.
To find any term or variety please use the Search field.
The default language of the site structure is English. Some informations are only available in English and will appear as such even though you may have chosen another language.